- Please come to lab on time. I will announce important information and go over the assignment at the beginning of lab. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will be marked absent for that session.
- You may leave after completing the current week's lab assignment, though I recommend you get started on the next programming project before you leave.
- During lab, I will give priority to students who need help with the current lab assignment. I will assist with projects and anything else as time allows.
- Lab assignments will be completed in pairs. Lab partners are randomly assigned and will be projected on the screen at the beginning of lab.
- If you miss lab due to illness or emergency, please contact me ASAP. If the reason is valid, I will allow you to make up the lab within 24 hours.
- If you do attend lab, but are unable to complete the lab assignment by the end of the session, you will still receive credit if you can show you have given it a valid effort.
- You can miss up to 2 lab sessions and every extra session you miss will deduct .5 from your grade. That is, if you're a 3.0 student who missed four labs, your grade will be reduced to a 2.0
- Lab assignments should not be completed before your lab session.