- Email me or Dr. Enbody at any time. We're all very accessible.
- Come to office hours! You can come to Dr. Enbody or any TA's consulting hours without prior notice.
- Get help sooner rather than later. Consulting hours get very busy right before a project is due, so you'll get more of our time if you come earlier in the week.
- Try a few times with your partner, then Google it. If you're still having trouble, call me over. Don't spend the entire time struggling on your own if you get stuck.
- If you're completely lost and it's because you missed lecture, start by getting notes from a classmate and/or reading the relevant sections of the textbook, and have specific questions to ask me.
- Before asking for help, make sure you have first:
- Read the notes file for the project
- Reread your lecture notes
- Looked it up in the text book
- Tried doing it another way
- If you're still stuck, DO ask for help. There's not point wasting hours puzzling over an error when more often than not, we can easily give you a list of possible causes.
- Don't forget: I'm here to help! Feel free to email me with questions at any time.
If You're Struggling:
- See me or Dr. Enbody as soon as you realize you're in trouble. Everything in this course is cumulative, so falling behind can quickly become disastrous.
Other Problems or Concerns:
- Email me about lab assignments and grading questions/mistakes. Email Dr. Enbody first for most other problems, including missed project deadlines.