|Address: 3115, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823 USA.|
Cell Phone: (+1) 517 896 9445
|Ph.D. candidate in Computer Sceince and Engineering,||2010 - present|
Michigan State University, MI, USA
Supervisor: Dr. Sandeep. Kulkarni
|M.Sc. in Computer Engineering (Computer Architecture),||2006 - 2009|
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Thesis: “Evaluation of mutual effect of Real-timeness on power consumption in Wireless Sensor Networks”Supervisor: Dr. A. H. Jahangir
|B.Sc. in Computer Engineering (Software),||2001 - 20006|
University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
Thesis: “Evaluation of NS2 simulator and implementing a sample network with it.”
- Automated Software Design
- Software Fault Tolerance
- Security Protocols
- Embedded Systems
- Wireless Networks (Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks)
|Software Engineering and Network Systems Lab (SENS Lab), Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering , Michigan State University|
|Novel Computer Architecture and Communication Networks Lab (NCACN), Department of Computer Eng. , Sharif University of Technology|
1. Ali Ebnenasir, R. Hajisheykhi and Sandeep Kulkarni, "Facilitating the Design of Fault Tolerance in Transaction Level SystemC Programs", In the Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN), pages 91-105, 2012.
2. M.Baharloo, R.Hajisheykhi, M.Arjomand, A.H.Jahangir, “An Analytical Performance Evaluation for WSNs Using Loop-Free Bellman Ford Protocol”, Accessed at: The IEEE 23rd International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA-09).
3. A.Nasri, M.Fathy, R.Hajisheykhi, “A Cross Layered scheme for Broadcasting at Intersections in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks”, Accessed at: International Conference on Future Networks (ICFN 2009).
4. R.Hajisheykhi, M.Baharloo, K.Mizanian, A.H.Jahangir, “A Real-Time Infrastructure based on Topology Control for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Accessed at: Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC 2009).
5. K.Mizanian,R. Hajisheykhi, M. Baharloo, A.H.Jahangir, “RACE: A Real-Time Scheduling Policy and Communication Architecture for Large-Scale Wireless Sensor Networks”, Accessed at: Communication Networks and Services Research Conference (CNSR 2009).
1. R. Hajisheykhi “A Survey on Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Prepared for Modelling and Analysis of Computer Networks Course, Feb. 2006 [in Persian]. This survey resulted in proposing a new Routing protocol.
Instructor for Wireless Communications course,Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Behshahr branch, Fall 2009.
Instructor for Computer Nteworks course,Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Behshahr branch, Fall and Spring 2009.
Instructor for Computer Architecture course,Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Behshahr branch, Fall and Spring 2009.
Instructor for Digital Logic Circuit Lab.,Sharif University of Technology, Fall and Summer 2008.
Honors and Awards
Nominated project for Hawaii Project by Microsoft Research, 42nd ACM SIGCSE Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, Dallas, Texas, March 2011
Nominated research proposal, to be appeared in DSN Student Forum, Boston, Massachusetts, June 2012
* available upon request