I am an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Michigan State University, and leading
the Network System and Security (NSS) Research laboratory (@ 2153EB) in the department. I received a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from University of California, Los Angeles, where I was a member of the WiNG group led by Professor Songwu Lu, in 2015.
Before that, I received an MS degree in Computer Science from National Taiwan University in 2003, and the B.S. degree in Computer Science from National Central University in 2001.
My research interests include computer and network security, mobile networks and systems, and wireless networking.
- Mar. 2018, with Prof. Mi Zhang, I am co-chairing the 1st ACM Workshop on Mobile IoT Sensing, Security, and Privacy (Mobile IoT SSP) in conjunction with ACM MobiHoc 2018.
- Feb. 2018, 2 papers are accepted by IEEE CNS'18, especial congratulations to Xinyu Lei for his first paper at NSS.
- Jan. 2018, 2 papers are accepted by IEEE ICC'18, especial congratulations to Tian Xie for his first paper at NSS.
- Nov. 2017, I am invited to serve on the TPC for IEEE CNS'18.
- Jun. 2017, I am invited to serve on the TPC for IEEE ICCC'17 and NetV workshop with VTC-2017-Fall.
- May 2017, I am invited to serve on the external TPC for IEEE CNS'17.
- Apr. 2017, I am invited to serve on the TPC for ACM WiNTECH'17.
- Mar. 2017, I am invited to serve on the TPC for IEEE VTC'17.
- Jan. 2017, I am invited to serve on the TPC for ACM WearSys'17.
- Dec. 2016, I am invited to serve on the TPC for IEEE DSC'17.
- Oct. 2016, I give the presentation of our SMS security work at ACM CCS'16 (Vienna, Austria)
- Aug. 2016, Our SMS security paper has been accepted by ACM CCS'16.