General Information, Spring 2018
Course Catalogue Description
Fundamental issues in intelligent systems.
Knowledge representation and mechanisms of reasoning.
Search and constraint satisfaction. Agents.
Application areas of AI and current topics.
Instructors and Office Hours
- Instructor: Dr. Joshua Nahum
- Instructor's Office: 3504 Engineering Building
- TAs: Cam, Nick, and Sari
- Help Room Hours (Engineering Study Space: Anthony 3211):
- Monday: None
- Tuesday: 1pm-3pm (Nick)
- Wednesday: Noon-2pm (Sari)
- Thursday: 10am-noon and 1pm-3pm (Nick); 6:30-8:30pm (Cam)
- Friday: None
- Private Instructor Office Hours (by appointment only)
Note: All written communication should be directed though Piazza.
You can post publically or privately depending on your preference.
Emails generally won't be responded to.
Dr. Joshua Nahum
is also available. The grading breakdown,
course policies, and expectations are described within.
contains links to the
lecture slides, lab exercises, and other class materials. All due dates can be found within.