I would like to obtain an internship position as a Software Engineer or Software Analyst.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Graduation Date: December 2015
- College of Engineering, Michigan State University
- GPA 3.15
National Federation of the Blind National Scholarship Recipient (July 2012)
- Programming Languages: Basic knowledge of C#, Visual Basic, Python, C++, and HTML
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Proficient in the use of Braille and other assistive technologies for the blind such as screen readers and Braille displays.
IT Intern at USAA (May 28, 2013 – August 2, 2013)
- Worked in the quality assurance and project delivery departments.
- Used HTML to improve accessibility of website.
- Analyzed and made recommendations for improving accessibility of website and mobile applications.
President of Michigan Association of Blind Students (September 2011 – Present)
- Work with board members to plan seminars and activities
- Communicate with the board to delegate responsibilities such as ideas for fundraising.
College of Engineering Project Assistant (December 2011 – Present)
- Collaborating with engineering students to provide feedback and test an app for Android and iPhone to assist blind and sighted students in navigating Michigan State’s campus.
Engineering 100 Project (August 2011 – December 2011)
- Worked with a group of students to develop anatomy models usable by a blind student.
- Assisted in making sure there were no flaws in the accessible design of the models or flaws in the Braille which accompanied the models.
- Models were sent to a School for the Blind in India.