Autonomous Mental Development
(This was locally maintained web pages for the founding year 2004 and the year
Current locally maintained
AMD TC page (2008 - present)
Goals of the NNS Technical Committee on Autonomous Mental Development include:
- Identification of critical trends of research and
applications in autonomous mental development.
- Creation of IEEE Transactions on Autonomous Mental
Development and nomination of best papers after transactions have been
- Discussions on seminars/workshops/conferences critical
to the progress of autonomous mental development.
- Discussions on qualified candidates for IEEE
- Recommendations on people in the autonomous mental
development community to be recognized as "pioneers in autonomous mental
- Supervision of activities with regard to efforts in
coming up with Standards for autonomous mental development.
- Discussions on books that cover the subjects related
to autonomous mental development.
Juyang (John) Weng (2004 and 2005)
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226
Phone & Fax: (517) 353-4388
Members of the Technical
Committee on Autonomous Mental Development (2004 - 2005)
AMD Task Forces (2004-2005)
AMD Newsletter (2004 -
This AMD TC webpage is maintained by Nicholas Wassil (email@example.com)