Skip to main content
CSE Request Forms

Contact CSE with online forms

Minor in Computer Science - Information and online application

CSE Override Request

CSE Override Request (8xx-9xx courses) - Form under development as of Jan 31, 2017.

CSE Override Request (CSE999 only)
NOTE: If the link rejects your connection,Login to MSU google apps and the clink on the link again. You can login to MSU google apps here.