SVN Revision Control Server for Students
CSE hosts a svn server for students to use. The service is provided as-is and should no way be considered for "production use". You are encouraged to back it up. Please play friendly and do not host large binaries. If usage becomes large, we will send a warning and possibly lock your svn.
- Server Name: svn-user.cse.msu.edu
- Server Path: /user/<your-username>
- Example: user 'sparty' would connect to https://svn-user.cse.msu.edu/user/sparty
- Login: your CSE username
- Password: your CSE password
- An easy to use SVNManager web management: https://svn-user.cse.msu.edu
- You can edit permissions for group projects under Repository Admin (on the left), then User Privileges on the right.
- You can use any normal SVN commands with that URL.